We are looking forward to a great year! Here are several important dates to remember:
- September 5th - First day of school!
- September 10th & 11th Schools Closed (Rosh Hashanah)
- September 17th - Back to School Night 7:00 pm
- September 18th - PTO Meeting, 9:30 am
- September 19th - Schools Closed (Yom Kippur)
- September 25th-26th Fall Pictures (Class Schedule to follow)
Parents, please make sure you have set up your Genesis Parent Portal accounts. They can be accessed via this link:
Please note the following for Back to School Night:
- This will be a one-session day for students. The arrival and dismissal times for students can be found under the “Contacts and Hours” tab on our website.
- There will be no parking at the Abbott Early Learning Center that night. Parents should plan to park at the Marlboro Middle School (located on Route 520), where there will be continuous shuttle bus service from the Middle School to the David C. Abbott Early Learning Center from 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm. No children will be permitted on the shuttle buses.
- You will have the option of attending either Session I at 7:00 pm or Session II at 8:00 pm. Each session will consist of a brief welcome with myself and Mrs. Morgan Gross, our Vice Principal, in the Commons. Parents will then proceed to their child’s classroom for teacher presentations which consist of an overview of the school year, an explanation of the daily routine and schedule, as well as some of the fun activities you can participate in this year.
- Please note that a conversation about your individual child should be reserved for a separate parent-teacher conference.
Thank you for putting BACK-TO-SCHOOL NIGHT on your calendar. I look forward to meeting you!